Goodbye boring mayo-ey and soggy coleslaw and hello crunchy and sweet coleslaw! With all the same delicious ingredients as before, but with a few minor improvements, this traditional side has come to the forefront and is going to be devoured before you know it.
1 bag of pre-washed coleslaw mix OR2 cups Shredded cabbage and 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 chopped or shredded Gala apple
- ½ cup Classic vine-dried grapes
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- Sugar (if needed for additional sweetness)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Empty bag of pre-washed and shredded cabbage and carrots into mixing bowl
- Chop gala apple into small bite size pieces or shred for more even texture
- Then mix mayo and apple cider vinegar in with the fruits and veggies until everything is well coated.
- Fold in Classic flavor Vine-Dried Grapes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight or for a couple hours before serving.