Nothing makes me smile more than delicious and creamy melted cheese. Top it with some vine-dried grapes, pistachios, honey and rosemary and I am in heaven! Pass the brie please!
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey +1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Classic Vine-Dried Grapes
- 2 teaspoons pistachios
- Preheat over to 350F and spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray
- Place your brie cheese in the baking pan
- Season with rosemary and 1 tbsp honey
- Bake for 12 minutes
- While the cheese is baking, combine Classic vine-dried grapes. pistachios and remaining teaspoon of honey
- After 12 minutes or until cheese is beginning to melt, pour your vine-dried grape and pistachio mixture over the cheese
- Bake for 5-8 minutes to warm topping
- Serve warm with crackers and bread
This recipe is to die for and quite the crowd pleaser! It warms your belly while giving you a slight hint of sweetness and nuttiness for your sweet and salty tooth. If you prefer a different type of nut, this recipe can substitute slivered almonds, pecans, or walnuts. Get your oven warmed up and start prepping. You need to try this ASAP! Tag @lifesgrapesnacks to share your creation and show us how yours turned out!