Who doesn't love a good bread pudding? It's one of our favorite recipes because it is so easy to make! You probably have most of these ingredients just lying around the house, so let's get cooking.
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 ½ cups of almond milk
- ½ cups of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 cup of Life’s Grape Classic vine-dried grapes
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar, for broiling
- Vanilla ice cream, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9” by 9” baking dish with non stick spray
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat
- Once melted, add the almond milk, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt
- Cook for 5 minutes then allow to cool for at least 10 minutes
- While the mixture is cooling, cut the loaf of bread into 2” by 2” pieces and place in the baking dish and add in the vine-dried grapes
- Once the mixture has cooled, beat in three eggs
- Next, pour over the bread and Classic vine-dried grapes
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and sprinkle cane sugar over the top
- Broil for 5 minutes, until the edges are golden brown
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
You can get creative with this recipe, you can swap out the Classics for either the Peanut Butter dipped or Dark Chocolate dipped vine-dried grapes. You can try cinnamon bread for an extra kick, or even a chocolate loaf if you are feeling decadent. Share your creation and don't forget to tag @lifesgrapesnacks!