Calling all meal-preppers out there! We are taking your mason jar favorite overnight oats one step further- chia seed pudding. Chia seed pudding is full of nutrients and flavor to help kick start your morning. It can be made ahead of time and devoured at a moments notice. This recipe features a spiced chia pudding topped with nut butter and apples for a sweet and protein packed breakfast.
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup nut butter, creamy
- ½ cup apples, diced
- ½ cup Life’s Grape peanut butter dipped vine-dried grapes
- In a bowl, mason jar or Tupperware add the almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey and cinnamon
- Mix together and cover
- Store your chia seed pudding in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, remove your chia pudding and uncover
- Next, top with your favorite nut butter, apples, and vine-dried grapes
- Add a dash of cinnamon on top and enjoy!