Have some leftover berries in your fridge, well then you need to whip up this Chocolate Cinnamon Raisin Bun Smoothie Bowl and treat yourself to a decadent, but healthy breakfast.
- 1 & 1/2 frozen banana
- 3/4 frozen avocado
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup Classic Life's Grape Vine Dried Grapes
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp homemade cinnamon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop collagen
- Pinch 🤏🏻 salt
- 1/2 Tbsp butter powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings are blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, hempseeds, Life's Grape Classics, banana, dark chocolate squares, cacao nibs.
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pour into a bowl and smooth until flat
- Top with berries and fruit, hemp seeds, vine-dried grapes, and chocolate pieces.
Plunge that spoon into the bowl and enjoy every bite! Something this beautiful can taste as good as it looks!