Winter doesn't have to end after the holidays. You can keep the spirit alive with your favorite movie snack and a little twist! All you need are a four simple ingredients. This popcorn is a great pairing with a cozy Christmas movie, but can also be a great companion for your favorite flick!
1 cup of Life's Grape Dark Chocolate Dipped Vine-Dried Grapes
1/2 cup crushed candy canes
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1⁄4 cup popcorn kernels
1. Place the kernels and oil in a medium size pot
2. Shake the pot to evenly coat the kernels in the coconut oil
3. Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes
4. When the popping begins to slow, remove the pot from the heat
5. Once the popping has stopped, add the popcorn to a large bowl
6. Add the dark chocolate dipped vine dried grapes and crushed candy canes
7. Serve and enjoy!
Use peppermint candy canes, mint chocolate candy canes or any other of your favorite candies to make it your own. Try it, snap a photo and tag @lifesgrapesnacks to share your creation with our other followers! Enjoy!