Below is one of our favorite holiday recipes fit for any Thanksgiving gathering. It's tart, it's sweet, it's crumbly and mmmm it's delicious! It is sure to make a statement. Top with some ice cream and enjoy!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp water
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (12 oz) frozen or fresh cranberries
- 2 cups Life’s Grape classic vine dried grapes
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ red raspberry preserves
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the topping, combine ¾ cup cake mix, butter and water in a bowl. Stir in pecans.
- For the filling, in another bowl, combine cranberries, vine dried grapes, sugar, preserves, and 2 tbsp of cake mix.
- In third bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, milk, pumpkin pie spice and remaining cake mix; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer this batter to a greased 13x9 pan.
- Spoon cranberry filling over top within the ½ in of edges.
- Sprinkle the pecan topping to the edges.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.