It is the holiday season and whether you have your own family traditions or are looking to create new ones, this recipe is quick and easy and oh so tasty! Give it a try and let us know how it turns out by tagging us on instagram at @lifesgrapesnacks. Enjoy!
- 2 cups gluten-free egg noodles
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup Life's Grape Classic Vine-Dried Grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9" by 13" baking dish with non-stick spray
2. Boil the egg noodles for 4-6 minutes, then drain water
3. Add the noodles to the baking dish
4. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well
5. Once combined, pour over the egg noodles and mix together
6. Bake for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.
7. Top with more vine-dried grapes and serve warm!