This BBQ sauce made with our Classic Vine-Dried Grapes is mouthwatering. This homemade BBQ sauce gets its sweetness from our vine-dried grapes and . Tasty, delicious, and the perfect addition to your BBQ lineup.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Put all ingredients into a food processor or Vitamix
- Blend until very smooth
- Baste on meat before and during grilling
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week
Father's Day, 4th of July, or just because it's the weekend, who said you can't make your own. If you want it spicy, add in your favorite peppers, a dash of cayenne, or your favorite hot sauce. If you prefer a sweeter BBQ sauce, throw in your favorite fruit, honey, or some brown sugar. Share your creation and don't forget to tag @lifesgrapesnacks!