Wow! What a way to kick off 2020! We are so excited to announce the newest addition to the Life’s Grape collection of handcrafted snacks, Peanut Butter Dipped Vine Dried Grapes. The inspiration behind this came from our love for the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It’s a little nostalgic and always brings back happy memories - from school lunches, to snack time, to that sticky mess you created when you first tried to make it yourself.
This new treat is made from the same Selma Pete vine dried grapes, just now dipped into a rich coat of creamy peanut butter. As reminiscent as a PB&J sandwich is, you can also think of this new snack as the easy (and mess free) version of ants on a log!
We know we’ve filled you up on our favorite recipes for the Classic, Minis, and Dark Chocolate Dipped Vine Dried Grapes, but today - we are here to switch things up and share all things sweet & savory with the new Peanut Butter Dipped product. These treats are amazing alone, but we have a quick recipe up our sleeves that will have you snacking all day long.
Peanut Butter Granola
Credit: Gimme Some Oven
We love a good granola recipe as you’ve seen in our previous blogs. We’d like to introduce you to your newest irresistible snack and breakfast option (just add milk).
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup of peanuts
- ⅓ cup of Peanut Butter Dipped Vine Dried Grapes
- ⅓ cup natural smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional - ⅓ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Optional - ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or if you love Life's Grape so much throw in a few Dark Chocolate dipped vine-dried grapes!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine oats and nuts in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir in peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds or in a small saucepan for 3 minutes until warm. Mix together until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the bowl of oats and stir until combined.
- Spread the granola out evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle flaked coconut on top and bake for another 4 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a baking wire rack, letting the granola cool.
- Once completely cool, gently mix in the chocolate chips and Peanut Butter Dipped Vine Dried Grapes.
We hope you give our new Peanut Butter Dipped vine dried grapes a try! If you do, or you tried this recipe with something else, let us know by tagging us on social @Lifes_Grape!