On a hot summer day, peanut butter and jelly just tastes right. BUT so does something cool and refreshing. Well when two brilliant ideas collide you get this amazing treat. A healthy snack that tastes like dessert and answers all your prayers. PBJ Froyo Bites are here to save the day!
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup jam of your choice
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- Peanut Butter vine-dried grapes
- Dehydrated fruit of choice
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners
- Mix greek yogurt with jam -For this picture we used strawberry.
- Mix well to combine
- Gently spoon into the cupcake liners and fill about 1/4 the way up
- Put in freezer until solid
- Spoon smooth peanut butter on top in a thin layer
- Sprinkle dehydrated strawberries and our Peanut Butter flavor vine-dried grapes on top. (We cut them in half to be bite sized)
- Put back into freezer until solid then serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.*
These PBJ Froyo Bites melt quickly at room temp but we have no doubt you will eat them so quickly! They will be gobbled up before you even see a sign of melting. Adults and kids alike will be asking for these on a regular basis. You can make a few different flavors (blueberry, raspberry, huckleberry, peach) and store them to have some diversity of flavor on hand. Share your creation and don't forget to tag @lifesgrapesnacks!