The holidays can be stressful, but we’ve got some easy make-ahead and fuss-free recipes for those gatherings, get together, parties, and events you may be attending. These recipes can be made ahead of time and ready to serve whenever you need them.
White Candy Bark
This recipe can be made with any dried fruits or nuts you have on hand or prefer. Below is what we personally like to have in ours.
Credit: Taste of Home
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Packages (10-12 oz each) white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups walnut halves
- 1 cup Life’s Grape classic vine dried grapes
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Line a 15x10 in baking pan with foil and brush with butter.
- Microwave chocolate chips on high until melted, stirring halfway and after until smooth.
- Mix in walnuts, vine dried grapes, and nutmeg into melted chocolate.
- Spread onto pan and chill in refrigerator.
- Break into desired sized pieces.
Curried Chicken Salad with Apples and Raisins
Credit: My Recipes
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup chopped skinless, boneless, grilled/baked lemon-herb chicken or rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 3 tbsp Life’s Grape classic vine dried grapes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and water in medium bowl, whisk well until blended.
- Add chicken, apples, vine dried grapes, and salt. Stir mixture together.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to be served.
Spiced Cranberry Crisp Cake
Credit: Taste of Home
- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp water
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (12 oz) frozen or fresh cranberries
- 2 cups Life’s Grape classic vine dried grapes
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ red raspberry preserves
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the topping, combine ¾ cup cake mix, butter and water in a bowl. Stir in pecans.
- For the filling, in another bowl, combine cranberries, vine dried grapes, sugar, preserves, and 2 tbsp of cake mix.
- In third bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, milk, pumpkin pie spice and remaining cake mix; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer this batter to a greased 13x9 pan.
- Spoon cranberry filling over top within the ½ in of edges.
- Sprinkle the pecan topping to the edges.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
We hope you enjoy these easy recipes as much as we do! We love seeing all the ways you include our raisins revamped into your family recipes so be sure to tag us on social media @lifes_grape so we can admire and share!