If you are gifted a bottle of wine that you aren't super excited about, here is the recipe to make that bottle just a little bit better!
- 1 750ml bottle of red wine (1 bottle)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 (12-oz.) can seltzer
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine wine, orange juice, brandy, and sugar until thoroughly mixed
- Stir in oranges, apples, blueberries, and strawberries or other desired fruits*
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, preferably 2 hours. This allows the flavors to meld together.
- Top off with seltzer before serving.
- Pair with Life's Grape Dark Chocolate Vine-Dried Grapes
* Peaches, Blackberries, Pineapple, Pears
Grab a glass, a bag of chocolate and get to relaxing! You're welcome!