Melt in your mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies with a twist! A simple recipe that offers decadent dark chocolate and extra sweetness from the hidden vine-dried grapes. Might just become a household cookie jar staple.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Life's Grape Dark Chocolate Vine-Dried Grapes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt in a mixing bowl
- Melt the butter on the stove top on medium heat until butter is browned. Stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Combine melted butter and sugar in a large bowl
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture and blend until smooth
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, mixing well in between additions
- Fold in the dark chocolate vine-dried grapes
- Roll the cookie dough into 1" rounds, making sure each round includes 2-4 vine-dried grapes
- Flatten the round with the palm of your hand and place on the baking sheet
- Add a pinch of sea salt to the top of each cookie (optional)
- Bake for 8 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown
Try this recipe at home and feel free to add your own twist. Try adding Peanut Butter vine-dried grapes, nuts, or a fun spice. Let us know if you come up with a unique recipe and tag us on @lifes_grape.com.