Stuffing. The American side to accompany all holiday dinners. While there is nothing wrong with a delicious traditional stuffing recipe, sometimes you just want to mix it up and try something a little on the wild side. Well lucky for you, this recipe achieves this goal. Savory with a hint of sweetness, this stuffing is sure to be a hit at your gathering.
- 1 box of gluten-free stuffing
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 cup of carrots, diced
- 1 cup of celery, diced
- 1 cup of Life’s Grape classic vine-dried grapes
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a large baking dish with non stick oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, then sautè the onion, carrots, and celery
- Cook for 10 minutes, then follow the stovetop instructions on the stuffing box
- After making the stuffing, add your stuffing to the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes
- Garnish with fresh parsley and Life’s Grape Classic vine-dried grapes
- Serve and enjoy!
Stuffing doesn't have to be a side reserved for the holidays. You can make extra and freeze it or make it anytime during the year. Sometimes a Thanksgiving sandwich sounds delicious in the summer so whip up a batch, grab some turkey, gravy and some dinner rolls and you have a tasty meal when you least expect it! Tag @lifesgrapesnacks to share your rendition of this stuffing recipe. We would love to hear how creative you can be.