Easy, healthy low-carb meal. Loaded with protein and vitamins, every bite is bursting with flavor!
- Mini Peppers, chopped (or veggies of your choice)
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup Classic Vine-Dried Grapes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic and cook until fragrant
- Add in shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through
- Remove shrimp from skillet
- Add olive oil to the skillet and stir fry peppers until softened
- Add shrimp back to skillet, mix together, and season with salt and pepper
- Continue stirring and add Classic Vine-Dried grapes and green onion
Serve on its own for the low-carb option or over rice for a more filling meal. Share your creation and don't forget to tag @lifesgrapesnacks!