Are you ready to get into the spirit of Halloween? Life’s Grape has the perfect activity for the whole family to do together that the kiddos will love! All you’ll need is 4 ingredients to make these tasty Halloween spiders.
- Life’s Grape Classic vine-dried grapes
- Pretzel sticks
- Peanut butter
- Ritz Crackers
- Take one Ritz cracker and apply a spoonful of peanut butter to the smooth side
- Place the smooth side of another Ritz Cracker on top of the peanut butter
- Add a small amount of peanut butter to the top of the second Ritz Cracker
- Firmly press on two vine-dried grapes to create the eyes
- Finally, make the legs by adding four pretzel sticks to each side of the spider
- Repeat to make as many spiders as you would like!
These spooky spiders are ready to scurry across your counter tops! Make sure to eat them before they crawl away. Share a photo of your creepy crawly creations and don't forget tag @lifes_grape!