Pasta with the simple sweetness of vine-dried grapes. I bet you never thought vine-dried grapes would go well in a pasta dish, but we are here to change your mind.
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Shredded basil
- Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup of Classic Vine Dried Grapes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta, strain, and toss into a heatproof bowl
- Toss pasta with olive oil, vinegar
- Mix in shredded basil, red pepper, parmesan and Classic Vine-Dried Grapes , salt and pepper
- Top with extra parmesan and serve!
Dinner is served!
Share your creation and don't forget to tag @lifesgrapesnacks!