This recipe can be made with any dried fruits or nuts you have on hand or prefer and is great for sharing without the mess. The color contrast between the white chocolate and the nuts and dried fruit makes you want to dig in right away!
Credit: Taste of Home
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Packages (10-12 oz each) white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups walnut halves or pecans
- 1 cup Life’s Grape Classic vine dried grapes
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Line a 15x10 in baking pan with foil and brush with butter.
- Microwave chocolate chips on high until melted, stirring halfway and after until smooth.
- Mix in nuts, Classic vine dried grapes, and nutmeg into melted chocolate.
- Spread onto pan and chill in refrigerator.
- Break into desired sized pieces.